Developed by Pragmatic Play, Diamond Strike slot hit the online casino scene in 2020, offering a glitzy twist on the traditional slot format. With its vibrant graphics and foot-tapping tunes, it’s like a modern-day fruit machine, only better.
🎰 See free spins offers for Diamond Strike slot
You’re looking at a 5-reel setup with 15 paylines that are as straightforward as it gets: select your wager and hit spin. The goal? Match three or more symbols along those lines for a payout, with the prize size linked directly to your bet and the symbols that land.
It’s a medium volatility game, so you’re not chasing the sort of windfalls that’ll have you retiring early, but you won’t be twiddling your thumbs between wins either. No sequels or related games in the series yet, but who knows what the future holds?
How to play
The game’s structure is simple, making it a doddle for beginners and a relaxed ride for the pros:
- Reels and pay lines: 5×3 grid, 15 paylines.
- Bet sizes: Start small with £0.15 or go all out with £75 per spin.
- Bonus rounds and features: Trigger the Free Spins by landing Scatters, and enter the Jackpot Round with Golden 7s for a chance at one of the four jackpots.
- Jackpots: From Mini to Grand, with up to £75,000 on the line.
- Multipliers: Grab up to 20x multipliers in the Free Spins to multiply your winnings.
- Stakes: As low or as high as you like, between £0.15 and £75.
- Free spins: Yes, with three Scatters.
- Ways to win: Land matching symbols on the paylines.
Diamond Strike return to player (RTP)
Diamond Strike’s RTP stands at a healthy 96.71%, which is quite generous, giving you a decent bang for your buck over the long haul.
Suitable for all skill levels and available on all sorts of devices, Diamond Strike has been digging up fans since its release. It’s got the shine of a classic slot with the polish of modern features.
Now, let’s spice it up. Imagine Diamond Strike set deep in a clandestine diamond mine. You’re not just spinning reels; you’re on a quest for the mother lode.
The “Dynamite Free Spins” feature sees you blasting through rock for riches, while the “Diamond Mine Jackpot” has you chipping away at the stone for gems like the Ruby Jackpot, or the big kahuna, the Diamond Jackpot.
Every spin echoes with the clinks of pickaxes and the hum of underground machinery. It’s not just a game; it’s an expedition.