Roulette Touch is a highly-rewarding variant of Roulette table game, one of the oldest games in the gambling realm. This variant follows the European-style roulette featuring 37 positions on the wheel and a zero. You can place multiplier bets on different positions using inside and outside bets.
Gameplay is also straightforward and easy to understand. You only need to drag the chips to where you need them or simply click on the spot to make your bet.
How to play
Bet limits are set from 1 up to 500 coins per game. There are two types of bets to place in this game with different winning chances. Players can place either inside or outside bets. Inside bets offer few chances of winning but when the wins eventually come, they are often huge.
Here, you will wager on single numbers or a small group of numbers.
Outside bets, on the other hand, offer bigger opportunities but with low returns. Players can make colour and parity stakes in these type of bets. However, players will not be allowed to make neighbour bets and the La Partage rule applies.
Players will be allowed to make the following Inside Bets in the game:
- Straight: A straight bet is a bet placed on a single number. To make a straight bet in the game, place a chip on a number.
- Split: A split bet is a bet placed on 2 adjoining numbers. To make a split bet in the game, place a chip on the line between any 2 adjoining numbers.
- Three line (street): A three line (street) bet is a bet placed on a row of 3 numbers. To make a street bet in the game, place a chip on the line at the start of one of the 12 rows. You can also make a street bet by placing a chip on the intersecting corner of 3 numbers.
- Corner: A corner bet is a bet placed on 4 numbers. To make a corner bet in the game, place a chip on the intersecting corner of 4 numbers. You can also make a corner bet by placing a chip on the intersecting corner of the 0 and the row 1, 2, and 3.
- Six Line: A six line bet is a bet placed on six numbers, that is, 2 rows of 3 numbers, excluding 0. To make a six line bet in the game, place a chip at the line that separates the two rows.
The best payouts come from winning straight bets which would be up to 35:1. The split bets pay just about half at 17:1 while the three line (street) bets pay just a bit lower at 11:1.
Roulette Touch Bonus Features
There are no bonus features to look forward to in this table game.
There is no jackpot wins here but you will find nice offers during regular gameplay.
The game is packed with many winning opportunities especially if you’re ready to take the risk with inside bets. There are bigger wins to claim but remember, they won’t come easy. The outside bets might be your best chance if you’re a newbie gamer.