The secret order invites you to take a spin on its 5 reels and trigger wins using its cluster Paylines. The Shadow order slot is based off an ancient secret organization living in the modern world.
This slot is quite generous with payouts offering impressive wins without having to trigger any of its bonus symbols.
This slot is set in the garden of a large mansion. The graphics depict a dark theme, however, this slot offers amazingly rewarding gameplay.
You can trigger wins worth hundreds of times your stake in the base game and if you get to trigger a bonus feature, you could claim the max win of 24,204.8x your stake.
How to play
Stake limits on this slot are reasonably set. You can stake between 0.10 credits to 100 credits per spin. You will need at least 3 matching symbols to form a win and trigger a payout.
The game’s symbols include chess pieces, coins, books of Illuminati, cryptex cylinders, and golden coin rings. The latter is the best-paying regular symbol with up to 120x your stake for landing 5 on the reels.
The Shadow Order Slot Special Features
The game’s wild symbol is a gold star with an all-seeing eye in the middle. It pays out up to 300x your stake if you’re lucky enough to land 5 on a win line.
This slot throws in a cascading reels feature. This will remove symbols that trigger a win and replace them with new symbols which could go-ahead to trigger a new win.
The feature would continue until no new winning combination is formed.
Above the reels are three colourful orbs which will double as wilds when the cascading feature comes into play. They will occupy empty spaces during the feature.
On the reels, you will find three hot zones. If an orb lands on one of the hotness, one of the following features will be activated:
- Orb of Destruction (Blue) – This will remove all the low-value symbols and new symbols will cascade into their place
- Orb of Creation (Green) – This will add 3 to 6 wilds to the grid
- Orb of Preservation (Purple) – This feature places all the high-value symbols on the reels on hold. A series of cascade will then be played which continues as long as symbols are matched.
The character feature offers extra bonuses and is based on 4 characters. You will start with one character initially. Landing ring symbols will fill up a meter and trigger the next character symbols.
- Molly the Messenger – This will cause an orb to fall into the reels
- Billy the Gambler – Billy will turn low-paying symbols into more rewarding icons
- Archie the Spy – Archie will add a single wild symbol to each column
- Amarillo the Magister – This feature trigger a cascade that only drops high-value symbols
Landing 3 orbs will trigger the free spins feature which awards up to 5 free spins. Any orb landed during the free spins will turn sticky wild and can also deliver expanding wilds with wins of up to 30x the stake.
With no jackpot, a max win of 24,204.8x the stake is the best you would get out this slot.
Return to Player (RTP)
The return to player (RTP) percentage varies from 96.52% – 96.98%.
For a slot based on codes, The Shadow Order is not as complicated as you would expect. It is quite rewarding with an outstanding 120x the stake win with regular symbols which goes as high as 300x the stake for landing 5 of wilds on the reels.