As one of Britain’s most well-known bookmakers, Ladbrokes can trace its roots back to the nineteenth century. It was founded when two men backed horses being trained at Warwickshire’s Ladbroke Hall and, nowadays, founder, Harry Ogden is widely recognised as Britain’s earliest bookie.
Ladbrokes Sports Betting
The company went online in 2000 and you can expect a packed, high-quality sportsbook with a clean design. There’s something on offer for both novice and experienced punters. Their betting slips have also been praised for being easy to manage and the minimum stakes are 10p.
Want to place a bet on the move? Use this operator’s app or mobile version, both of which are highly functional.
What can I bet on?
You’ll find a string of all the best-known sports markets and some which may seem a little more niche. Bet on all the main sporting competitions in the UK and worldwide, as well as domestic and international leagues.
For the UK’s favourite sports, during peak season there can be up to 66 different international leagues and horse racing is particularly strong since Ladbrokes has always been a big supporter of British racing.
The A-Z sports tab in the top left-hand corner of the page lets you scroll down to see the full array of different sports and markets on offer.
Ladbrokes Sports Betting Promotions
- Register, place your first single bet ensuring it’s worth at least a fiver and get four free bets worth a fiver each.
- Keep an eye out for other regular promotions and offers.
Odds and Betting Types
Given this operator’s industry knowledge and experience, it’s perhaps not surprising that the odds Ladbrokes offers are invariably strong. The live odds are especially competitive, but the pre-match odds a little rather less so.
Equally, you’ll find a solid choice of different bet types, for example, combination bets and multiples.
- Easily accessible daily price boosts
- Cash-out feature giving you a return on your bet before the end of a match if you want to consolidate or reduce risk. Cricket, snooker and other sports are covered alongside football and the feature can also be applied to live markets and accumulators.
- The option to switch over to Ladbrokes’ exchange service, a peer-to-peer format in which you bet against fellow customers and gain access to a new range of markets
- Best Odds Guaranteed Plus feature: If a starting price (SP) returns a high price than the one you’ve taken, you get paid the bigger one, but that price will also be boosted further
Ladbrokes Sports Betting – The Verdict
One of the most recognisable and trusted names in British betting offers a high-quality online betting experience, with an offering that most punters will enjoy getting their teeth into.
Looking for a different sports betting game? Head over to our full collection.
What payment methods are accepted at Ladbrokes?
Ladbrokes accepts the following payment methods: Bank Transfer, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Paypal, POLi
What type of online betting/gambling does Ladbrokes offer?
Ladbrokes is currently offering online Slots, Games, Bingo, Casino, Poker, Sport options
What currencies are accepted at Ladbrokes?
Ladbrokes offers play in the following currencies: £ GBP, € EUR