It may have launched relatively recently in 2018, but MoPlay aimed firmly at the younger generation, has made a considerable impact since. Already reviewers are hailing this mobile-first website (hence the name) as one of the most exciting and modern websites to have emerged over the last few years.
It was the first brand from Gibraltar-based Addison Global, itself only established in 2017. MoPlay offers some 200 slots and table games (such as Casino Stud Poker) from big-name developers plus virtual games alongside sports betting. It’s licensed to operate in the UK.
It also covers some of the more unusual activities, including handball, volleyball and table tennis. In all, it covers around 35 varied sports and non-sports markets, each in the sort of depth you’d expect from a larger brand.
Look forward to greyhound and horse racing and esports, plus up to 250 lines on top-level football games. There are also specials on anything from Strictly and X-Factor to worldwide elections, and the site is user-friendly and easy to find your way around.
In the summer of 2018, the brand agreed to a partnership with Manchester United, under which the football club will provide exclusive new content for MoPlay users. It also bagged another impressive scalp with a sponsorship deal for Watford Football Club.
MoPlay provides a modern betting environment and a lot of what you’d expect from a more established operator, such as:
- Myriad betting features, including some original ones
- Plentiful banking and payment options
- High payout limits
- Rewarding customer and loyalty offers, despite the newness of the brand
- Strong market range
- A clear focus on what the customer needs
- Excellent sportsbook software
- A clean design with short loading times
- Generally, good odds offered – MoPlay guarantees the best odds on Irish and UK racing, for example
- As a welcome, place £10 and get £20 in free bets
- Great live betting
- Both the app and the website working well whatever device you’re playing on
Finally, while no phone number is listed, customer support is provided swiftly via email and live chat.