Free spins, re-spins, jokers and huge jackpots are all in the offing for you at Slingo Advance!
This fantastic 12 payline slot offers varying bet sizes from 10p up to £2, as well as excellent graphics featuring starry skies, twinkling stars and colours that move back and forward to create a totally mesmerising experience.
How to play
Playing Slingo Advance is incredibly easy. The aim of the game is to match up as many numbers as you can to move on to the various game levels, potentially winning the jackpot prize.
How to Play Slingo Advance
When you play you are rewarded for each and every number and ‘Slingo’ you match up. To start Slingo Advance, you will need to decide on your initial stake and when you begin you have one spin with each player being on level one.
There are five levels to aim at, and you can climb them when you match enough numbers from the reels to the grid. The levels are:
- Level 1 – as soon as you match just one number you can open up level 2 and spin the reels again
- Level 2 – when you match two numbers you have completed this level, opening up Level 3 and spinning again
- Level 3 – match three numbers this time, as you’d expect, to move onto Level 4 and re-spin
- Level 4 – you guessed it! Match 4 numbers, open up Level 5 and spin once more
- Level 5 is then the highest you can get. To help yourself along, you can buy more spins. Once you reach Level 2, you can purchase up to eight extra spins to give yourself the best chance of winning with the price of spins depending on the position of the game and what prizes are made available.
All you need to do is get used to the different symbols in Slingo Advance.
The Joker is the ‘Wild’ symbol. It can appear on any number in the game on an active level.
Free Spins is self-explanatory – it gives you free spins, the Advance Symbol moves you up to the next level even before you have qualified while Blocker then stops a match on one column, so you’ll want to avoid that!
Return to Player
Online slots tend to offer a great Return to Player (RTP) percentage and Slingo Advance is no different.
The RTP here, in fact, is 95%, though this is a general figure taken from games played over a long period of time. The winning chance for each individual player will of course differ.
This is an easy game to get used to and wins are paid out automatically anyway. The RTP in Slingo Advance is right where it should be for an online slot and the graphics are certain to keep players entertained.
The thrill of playing to move up the levels rather than simply keep spinning the same reels for the same potential prizes is the major upside of this game, and it can be played on the move via any smartphone or tablet.