If Strictly has given you a taste for the dance floor, now you can combine a bit of funky shimmying with your other great passion, bingo, in Legs Eleven Bingo.
This great game from Mecca is a 90-ball offering, with a few unique features to add to the entertainment value.
You’ll find a good variety of ticket prices and prize pots here, keeping things fun and interesting.
How to play
Twinkle-toed Legs Eleven is an energetic kind of game, and you can don your dancing shoes from 7 am until midnight every day, so you can hit the dance floor whether you’re a night owl or up with the lark. Tickets kick off from a highly affordable 0.05 coins.
On each ticket, you’ll see three rows and nine columns. On every row, there are five numbers, meaning there are 15 numbers on all tickets.
Legs Eleven Bingo Special Features
And, as usual with bingo, there are three prizes up for grabs in each game: for winning one line, two lines or completing the Full House ahead of your competitors.
As mentioned, you can hit the dance floor from 7 am, and every hour of play thereafter comprises five-minute games rotating between the game’s three key features, which we explain below. The ticket price rises slightly following each three-game bundle.
For added variety, there are some linked games thrown in as well; these offer great prizes of between 70 coins and 250 coins.
You’ll find a hat-trick of these in Legs Eleven Bingo:
- Roll-On Bingo: The bingo balls keep rolling after the Full House has been won, in a bid to find more winners
- Upside-Down Bingo: Turning bingo conventions on their head, in this round the winner of a single line gets the highest cash prize
- X-To-Go: Once the Full House prize has been won, those who had one or two lines are paid prizes
Legs Eleven Bingo is part of Mecca’s Premiere Bingo Jackpots collection, which includes all the operator’s most popular games and offers prizes at five separate levels, varying in value from a handy tenner to more than 30,000 coins.
All five jackpots are available for every room in the scheme, and they drop randomly. It works like so:
- Bronze jackpot: On average, this is won every two hours; fixed prize = 10 Coins
- Silver jackpot: On average, this is won twice daily; fixed prize = 50 Coins
- Gold jackpot: On average, this is won twice daily; fixed prize = 100 Coins
- Platinum jackpot: On average, this is won twice monthly; it’s a progressive jackpot kicking off from 5,000 Coins, but which has reached 10,000 Coins
- Diamond jackpot: On average, this is won every month. With a starting price of 10,000 Coins, it can reach more than 30,000 Coins.
Return to Player (RTP)
This is not published separately for Legs Eleven Bingo, but in online bingo, the Return to Player (RTP) tends to be around 80%.
The lively chat function makes you feel part of a community and is a key part of online bingo, and Legs Eleven Bingo is no exception. So join in the fun, and remember the moderators are there to make sure you feel welcome and to answer any questions.
Grab your high heels, take Legs Eleven Bingo for a turn about the dance floor and see how you get on! We reckon you’ll appreciate the fun theme and its interesting features. Don’t forget you can play this game on the move on your mobile device as well.
You’ll also have the reassurance of playing with one of the UK’s biggest operators, one that takes the important stuff like player security and responsible gaming seriously while offering plenty of regular bonuses and promos.
So give it a whirl, and remember to let us know how you get on!